Harvest of Quilts 2012
For the Harvest of Quilts Application form in .pdf click here
Entries may be made in the following areas:
- Judged ($5 entry fee)
- Display only (free)
There are several categories based upon size and technique used:
|Bed Sized Quilt:
(60" X 80" or larger)
|Wall Hanging Size:
(30" X 30" to
60" X 60")
|1. Hand Quilted, Pieced, Appliqued, Mixed/Other Technique
||8. Hand Quilted, Pieced, Appliqued, Mixed/Other Technique
||15. First Quilt (any size)
|2. Pieced, Home machine quilted
||9. Pieced, Home machine quilted
(< 30" X 30")
|3. Appliqued, Home machine quilted
||10. Appliqued, Home machine quilted
||17. Wearable Art
|4. Mixed/Other Technique*, Home machine quilted
||11. Mixed/Other Technique*, Home machine quilted
||18. Baby Quilts
|5. Pieced, Longarm machine quilted
||12. Pieced, Longarm machine quilted
||19. Accessories (purses, etc.)
|6. Appliqued, Longarm machine quilted
||13. Appliqued, Longarm machine quilted
||20. Home Fashion (table runners, etc.)
|7. Mixed/Other Technique*, Longarm machine quilted
||14. Mixed/Other Technique*, Longarm machine quilted
||21. Art / Innovative
|*Mixed/Other Technique includes whole cloth, trapunto, embroidered, mixed, etc., or any item that does not fit in other categories.
To enter a quilt, wall hanging, miniature, or warable art:
- Complete one application form for each entry which can be downloaded in .pdf format by clicking here.
- Attach a photo snapshot of each entry to the application form.
- Include a SASE and your $5 application fee for each judged item (make checks payable to DCQG).
- Mail to the address shown on the application form.
- All entries are due by August 25, 2012.
- Confirmations and drop-off information will be sent out by September 10, 2012.